Friday, December 12, 2008

Guitar Solos are My Favorite Thing

I really look forward to doing my Guitar Thrill Thursdays. I wish that I could do it everyday! But I really think it would get bland if I did that. To ease my desire to think about and enjoy guitar solos, I'm going to list my top 5 favorite guitar songs from each decade (starting with 60's).

1960's
And Your Bird Can Sing - The Beatles - Revolver (1966)
I Put a Spell on You - Creedence Clearwater Revival - Creedence Clearwater Revival (1968)
Crossroads - Cream - Wheels of Fire (1968)
All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix - Electric Ladyland (1968)
I Can't Quit You Baby - Led Zeppelin - I (1969)

Okay, so as it turns out-the process of selecting my favorite guitar songs is much longer than I had anticipated. So, for today you get the 60's and that's all! Sorry folks. But make sure to check out these songs if you aren't familiar with them.

No comments: