Friday, November 7, 2008

Updated Top 10 Most Played Songs

Today a new song took over the #1 played song on my iPod. I thought I'd share with y'all my updated top 10 most played songs:

01 - Cold Fire - Rush from Counterparts (104 Plays)
02 - Doctor Worm - They Might Be Giants from Severe Tire Damage
03 - The Cap'm - They Might Be Giants from The Else
04 - Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad? - Prince from Prince
05 - Resolution - Prince from Planet Earth
06 - In My Ear - Toad the Wet Sprocket from fear.
07 - Cowboys - Counting Crows from Saturday Nights & Sunday Mornings
08 - Mr. Crowly (Live) - Ozzy Osbourne from Tribute
09 - Lost (Live) - Twenty Mule Team from Live at the Factory
10 - Deadbolt - Thrice from The Illusion of Safety (85 Plays)

Cold Fire has been on my "Everyday Playlist" for a long time now. I just love the guitar solo! Plus, it's a great song.

The Cap'm was in the #1 spot for 3 months.
My Saving Grace by Armor for Sleep from Smile for Them was in the top 10 for 9 months.

3 comments:

elopingcamel said...

I am only familiar with three of those songs. I guess it just goes to show. I really just goes to show...

Alex Dye said...

I've still never heard this "Live at the Factory"..

Daniel Larsen said...

"They call me Dr Worm"...man, what a great song! The funny thing though, is that I've never heard The Else, so I haven't heard The Cap'm. If it has been and is still so high on your list, I guess I better seek it out. ;-)