Monday, September 22, 2008

FLAT News: Musical Completion

This week I finished the three songs that I was writing for Luke's Musical. I recorded a demo version of the songs and will be posting it to FLAT-Space very soon. Probably tomorrow. This also means that the Human Element EP will only be available for download for a few more days at most. If you don't have this free music yet, get on the bandwagon and check it out!

In other news, I wear striped blue shirts to work sometimes and trimmed my beard.

4 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

Does this mean Austin won't cry anymore when he sees you?

Mandy said...

trimmed your beard!?!! :)
hey! how's it going? sorry i never got back to you on that invite over. i should have called and taken you up on it! instead i spent the time with my bridezilla sister. what was i thinking??? raincheck, okay?

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

Actually Megan, I trimmed it up so it looks like a skull and crossbones...so I'm not sure what kind of effect it will have on small children...

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

Mandy, sounds good. I don't even know if you'll ever see this comment here. haha. I'm still not sure how this blog commenting back and forth is supposed to work. Well, what's a wedding without a zilla? hee hee. Got the invite this week actually. Pretty exciting stuff! A big year for your families!