Friday, September 12, 2008

I Don't Know This Song

Here is something I've started doing with my music listening. I suggest you try it:

Plug in the ol' iPod (or whatever you call it--"Dagny" maybe?). Create a new playlist called "Never Been Played" (or you can call it "Dagny's Never Been Played Songs"). Organize the songs on your iPod according to play count. Highlight every song that has no plays and put them in the "Dagny's Never Been Played Songs" playlist. Then, listen to it on random! It's a very fun way to hear the songs that you've never gotten around to checking out. I do this in small doses on the weekend. I usually wear shoes, but this is not a requirement.

1 comment:

elopingcamel said...

We need to figure out a way for there to be one loser in this game. I love games where there is one winner, but it really sets a game as truly remarkable--yea, a cut above the rest--when it sets things up so there is one loser. That is magic.