Monday, August 25, 2008

FLAT News: None

I really don't have any good news to share on here today. But in keeping with my once a week news post, I will share this:

I intend to save the world from earwigs. Yes, earwigs will be a thing of the past. Okay, so I just confirmed that they are not dangerous to humans (or really other animals) but I'd still like to see them all shipped off to Mercury (which is my particular method of choice). If you will join me in my quest, a simple "here, here" will suffice.

7 comments:

"B" said...

here HERE! and lets add silverfish to the plan!

Misty said...

Not that I need an explanation before I concur but what is an earwig?

Daniel Larsen said...

Earwigs and silverfish remind me of some of the apartments I lived in on my mission in Illinois. Do you remember? EW! I mean, "here, here!"

Sara said...

Here, Here.. you can count both of us in! We hate those things.

elopingcamel said...

Oh no. Not this old plan again... Come on Steven. Get with the NOW.

Jenna said...

here here! save me from the earwigs steven!

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.